Steps On how to tie the Orente Gele
- The Orente Gele comes with a rope in the middle towards the back end of the scarf.
- Start from the back to the front in order to ensure the part with the rope is at the back of your head.
- Pick the two ends of the Gele and pull them to the front of your head at the same time.
- Gather the scarf properly and hold it tight
- Then once you’ve gathered the part, firmly tie the rope around the gathered parts.
- Tuck in the remaining parts of the rope so it wouldn’t dangle loosely in front.
- Take both tips of the two edges and pin together underneath.
- Then pin in the front sides 3/4 way through underneath the back.
- Adjust and then tuck the center in.
- You can choose to leave it at the center or simply push it a bit to the side.
Am sure you might find reading rather exhausting, this video by Opeke-The African Beauty would help summarize it in one minute, the Orente Gele is really easy to achieve just follow the steps or simply watch the video.